Hello

Welcome to my random thought process.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Rec 1 and 2 watch them for free ...have bad dreams!!!







I will start by saying that after I watched these two movies back to back I had a night of terrible dreams... Yep freaking terrible. With that said , these movies have an interesting and religious take on the whole "evil hordes of used to be humans" genre ...I refuse to call them Zombies. I know the whole found footage thing is done to death, but give them a chance. And whatever you do... don't waste your time with the American remakes Quarantine and Quarantine 2....they are abominations. Best part about all of this is you can watch both of them for free on YouTube...links below...Have fun and sweet dreams. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you turned me on to this...thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete